The key to making great images for your portfolio is being in the right place, during the right season, at the right time. Take advantage of our intimate knowledge of Colorado and the Mountain West to put you there. Andrew has spent a lifetime photographing in Colorado and the Rocky Mountain West. Let him know what you would like to shoot, and he’ll make it happen. Along the way, you will enjoy as much (or as little) hands-on photography instruction as you would like.
- Rocky Mountain National Park – whether bugling elk or bank country lakes spark your imagination, we can get you there.
- Spring wildflowers in the San Juan Mountains
- Mountain goats on Mount Evans
Fall color – Aspen, Telluride, Ouray, and beyond.
- Front range wildlife
Cranes at the Monte Vista National Wildlife Refuge
- Moose in the Indian Peaks.
- Pawnee National Grassland
- The Famous Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge.
- Moab, Arches, and Canyonlands
Rates for one person are $250/half day, $450/full day. (Note that remote destinations are fully-day only.) Bring a friend and save! Each additional person is only $150 for a half day or $225 for a full day.
All workshops include intensive instruction, image review over lunch/dinner, and as may preparation and follow up questions/image critiques as you’d like.
To register, please use the contact form.